Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Minnesota Training Partnership provides a wide range of training programs that help people advance in their careers or start new ones.
The training programs listed below are open for enrollment, for individuals who qualify. There is no cost for you to participate. Follow the links for more information.
· Unionized construction and manufacturing businesses in Minnesota are looking for workers. These are well-paying jobs with good benefits and working conditions.
· Our program provides short-term, flexible online training; connections to employers and apprenticeships; and resources you need to be successful.
· The program is available to qualifying women residents of Minnesota who are BIPOC, or low-income, or over 50 years.
· Entry-level union jobs in hotels and other hospitality businesses pay well, offer good benefits, and provide many opportunities for career growth.
· Our flexible, short-term training program will prepare you for entry-level jobs, and we have 9 hotel partners in Minneapolis and Bloomington currently looking to interview qualified people!
· This training opportunity is currently open to qualifying Hennepin County residents who are unemployed or underemployed.
· Union employment as a Clinic Assistant in a health care setting pays well, offers good benefits, and can be a great choice for people who want to develop and use their administrative, customer service, and health care skills.
· We currently plan to offer this program in early Fall 2023. Some training will be provided at Saint Paul College.
· The program is available to qualifying residents of Ramsey County, ages 18 – 30 at time of enrollment.
· If you currently receive SNAP food support benefits (or might like to), Minnesota Training Partnership can help you meet your personal, financial, and career goals with a full range of free resources and supports.
· You may be eligible to participate in this program while enrolled in other training opportunities — at our organization or at others — providing you with even more personal help and resources!